Program Coordinator - Inside Sales
Company: United Performance Metals
Location: La Mirada
Posted on: June 13, 2022
This position is Responsible for planning and coordination of
Spacex- Raptor program, vendor, outside processing, logistics and
inventory activity to support the UPM Spacex business. In this
role, the individual will be the main point of contact for the
Raptor program and vendors and will coordinate the efforts to
ensure that customer orders are fulfilled on time.
- Main point of contact for SpaceX-Raptor Contract providing
quotes, entering sales orders, tracking orders.
- Will effectively and accurately create quotes that include
cost/pricing for material, processing, inspection, packaging,
transportation, scrap loss, and the related variables.
- Track customer quotes and orders and report status
- Responsible to initiate the set-up of new customers in
- Enter Quotes and Sales Orders.
- Manage contract orders.
- Effective interpretation of customer blueprints,
non-conformances, Supplier Deviation Request, and Scope of
- Effectively communicate at all levels the status of Open PO's,
customer orders, vendor service orders and production
- Analyze Costing on each order to ensure accuracy and identify
opportunities for improvements.
- Supplier/Vendor Management Responsibilities:
- Proactively initiate set-up new suppliers in the ERP
- Obtain and negotiate competitive pricing with
- Enter and track service orders.
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule orders with suppliers to line up
with customer sales order due dates.
- Planning/Scheduling Responsibilities:
- Work with planning to schedule all service, and sales orders
through processing steps both internally and externally.
- Review production/service orders in Stratix for all affected
UPM locations and outside vendors.
- Review internal and external capacity availability and
- Proactively identify any/all capacity restraints that will
affect customer deliveries.
- Raw Material Planning:
- Identify gaps in available raw material and coordinate
gap-closure with supply chain and/or raw material
- Identify and manage raw material buy-outs and competitive
pricing and optimum lead-times.
- Work closely with product management/buyers to ensure raw
material supply is proactively identified and planned and purchased
based on lead-times.
- Inventory Management:
- Manage inventory levels for all Raptor/Spacex buckets.
- Report inventory levels, gaps and excess monthly.
- Manage all aspect of transportation logistics for customer and
supplier/vendor freight including transport planning ang and
- Coordinate customer/vendor/internal packaging requirement with
- Work closely with QC on customers contract review/PO
- Coordinate with QC vendor
- Coordinate with QC inspection approvals prior to order
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: United Performance Metals, La Mirada , Program Coordinator - Inside Sales, Sales , La Mirada, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!