Warehouse Porter - $14/hr ($560/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!
Location: La Mirada
Posted on: June 19, 2022
We're hiring Warehouse Porters at a large logistics company. A
Warehouse Porter is responsible for keeping the facility in a clean
and orderly condition.
- Empty all full trash cans and recycling bins. Transports trash
and waste to disposal area.--
- Sweep and mop floors daily including a kitchen area, restrooms,
hallways, break rooms, lobbies, corridors, elevators, and
- Operate machinery to routinely clean floors--
- Vacuum and dust in all areas of the facility--
- Wipe racking and conveyors--
- Special Projects as directed, such as hanging signs, replacing
light bulbs and painting--
- Daily property walk to check for any hazards--
Skills and Abilities:--
- Self-motivated, able to take direction and work
- Dependable, reliable, and dedicated to customer
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.--
- Regularly required to stand; walk and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel.--
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Bluecrew, La Mirada , Warehouse Porter - $14/hr ($560/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!, Human Resources , La Mirada, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!