Infection Control RN/Employee Health Nurse
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Location: La Mirada
Posted on: June 13, 2022
DescriptionWhat makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work?
Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling
because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help
people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in
environments created to optimize their job effectiveness,
experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are. Who are you? To
succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians
provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient
experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life. As our most
acute level of care, Kindred's transitional care hospitals offer
the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital
or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our
clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic,
critically ill and medically complex patients. As an Infection
Control - Employee Health Nurse / RN you will:
- Consult with physicians, managers, and staff for the management
of infectious and/or immune-suppressed patients.
- Implements an effective hospital-wide infection control program
in keeping with Centers for Disease Control (CDC), JCAHO, and other
- Directs all functions of the Employee Health
program.QualificationsAs an Infection Control - Employee Health
Nurse / RN you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or healthcare related field.
- Master's degree in clinical specialty preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
may substitute for education requirements.
- Current State RN license required.
- ICP or related certification preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in medical-surgical or
critical care nursing.
- Experience in Infection Control with basic knowledge of the
principles of epidemiology and inctions, diseases, sterilization,
sanitation, and disinfection practice preferred.
- Experience in handling employee health preferred. Infection
control, employee health, rn, registered nurse, ICP
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, La Mirada , Infection Control RN/Employee Health Nurse, Healthcare , La Mirada, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!