Revenue Cycle Manager, PIH Health Home Health & Hospice, La Mirada, Full Time, Days
Company: National Medical Association
Location: La Mirada
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Southern
California's largest and fastest growing Home Health organizations.
Servicing more than 75 cities in 237 zip codes across the Greater
Los Angeles Area, PIH Health Home Health sees more than 6,000
patients a year. We offer Home Health clinicians the ability to
work in a wide range of geographic areas within Los Angeles County,
Orange County, and San Bernardino County. Enjoy collaborating with
an interdisciplinary team while creating a positive impact on the
lives of our patients and community. Under the direction of the
Director of Finance - Post Acute Care Services, this is a
management position responsible for Home Health and Hospice billing
through final resolution of patients accounts to maximize
collectible revenue and minimize outstanding discharged
receivables. This position oversees collection and follow-up
activities; identification and processing of appropriate
write-offs, accurate resolution of all credit balances and prompt
response to follow up issues. Ensures compliance to contract
billing requirements to include all coding edits. Oversee Managed
Care Liaison's functions to ensure collaborations with Patient
Account Representatives. Provides timely feedback and education to
appropriate departments, Directors, Supervisors, and staff. Works
closely with Clinical Directors, Manager, Supervisors, Managed Care
Liaisons, and Intake Coordinators to ensure that billing
information is provided to Patient Accounting Staff.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving and
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and be flexible when
- Demonstrated ability to utilize various computer applications,
EMR/Billing software, MS4 and Access.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to learn new systems, become proficient in development
of reports via hospital systems and tools provided.
- Must be able to demonstrate sound decision making and
prioritization skills. Required:
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field required
- Minimum two years experience in healthcare patient accounting.
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration preferred.
- AAHAM, CPAT certifications preferred
- Two years management experience preferred Beyond the benefits
that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare
provider - one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient
safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely competitive
compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity
employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: National Medical Association, La Mirada , Revenue Cycle Manager, PIH Health Home Health & Hospice, La Mirada, Full Time, Days, Executive , La Mirada, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!