Manager - Banquets
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Location: La Mirada
Posted on: May 14, 2022
As the Manager of Banquets, you will lead the integration and
execution of the Banquet Team's strategy and ensure the operational
excellence of the Banquets team, including salaried direct reports
and front of house roles. You will lead the Banquets Managers and
Cast to provide, one of a kind Guest Experiences at the Disneyland
Hotel. You will also foster a positive environment that builds
community and trust by supporting the Disney Leadership behaviors.
You will be a leader and teacher of excellence in safety, courtesy,
show and efficiency. You will maximize revenue opportunities and
maximize profit by managing costs. You will use metrics for
operational improvements across Banquets and in partnership with
other lines of business.You will report to the Food and Beverage
- Support the Food and Beverage Director in the development of
the vision for the Banquets Department consistent with our
- Translate and integrate the vision and strategies into tactical
operating plans focused on innovation and process
- Enhance Guest, Cast and financial results across all lines of
business, taking into account the current competitive environment
and growing expectations of our Guest and Cast.
- Oversee all financial profit and operating expenses including
revenue generation, cost containment and resource optimization for
- Oversee budgets and labor management.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual operating
- Interpret metrics and operational indicators to motivate and
- Influence partners and Cast to ensure execution of the
strategic plans are achieved.
- Guide region development and optimization efforts as a leader
of the Operating team and support a One Resort mindset to ensure
seamless Guest experiences.
- Maintain communications between all operating departments.
- Ensure all dining facilities and Cast comply with food handling
and safety guidelines.
- Have knowledge of California Alcoholic Beverage Laws and
- Maintain working relationship with guests/clients and
- Coordinate the development, interpretation and implementation
of operating procedures and training programs, menus, and labor
- Oversee the execution of event logistics for all events.Basic
- 5 years of experience in high-volume upscale banquets
- Hospitality or related degree.
- Experience with POS systems, Daylight and Word.
- Expertise in budgeting, forecasting and capital
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and
- Hotel or restaurant management or management Food & Beverage
experience in a major hotel/resort complex handling multi-unit food
and beverage departments.
- Flexible schedule to include working on weekends and
holidays.Additional Information : This job is located in Anaheim,
CA.Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, La Mirada , Manager - Banquets, Executive , La Mirada, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!