Network Engineer 90K
Company: Work 22
Location: La Mirada
Posted on: May 11, 2022
La Mirada ,CA Network Engineer 90K Hybrid remote direct hire
with benefits call Gary 323-694-6577 PST looking for more
opportunities to learn and grow your current skills? We offer an
environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, and
professional development. Our Network Operations team is made up of
Network Engineers that are empowered to tackle difficult issues and
work them to resolution. We are seeking Network Engineers to
provide operational support of client's advanced services network.
The scope of responsibilities includes but is not limited to the
- Problem troubleshooting and resolution, including interaction
with site contacts, carriers, vendors, and client's senior-level
- Proactively monitoring the client 100 gig and 400 gig backbone
circuits, and associate connections to detect and resolve problems
and ensure uninterrupted operation of the networks
- Planning, evaluating, and executing network maintenance
- Participation in updating and revising policies, procedures,
technical reports, documentation, and internal training material
- Administering and configuring routers/switches, which includes
implementing firmware changes, OS releases, and other software
- Troubleshooting router/network performance problems
- Troubleshooting circuit problems on 1 to 400 gig circuits
- Preparing announcements for maintenance activities or network
- Communicating effectively via phone and e-mail with network
contacts and vendors
- Prioritizing multiple demanding events along with daily
- Experience with mixed multi-vendor networking environments
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- Willingness to work any shift (including weekends)
- Experience with optical transmission systems such as DWDM
- Experience in a university/research environment
- Cisco CCNA and/or CCNP certification
- Juniper JNCIA, JNCIS-SP certification Why work here?
- Company Culture: Small teams and a collaborative environment
provide the opportunity to make a la rge impact in a small
- Community Engagement: We work with research and education
institutions in the la rgest state economy in the United States.
The work you do has meaning.
- Health Benefits: We have generous medical benefits as well as
dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Paid Time Off: We offer liberal vacation, holiday, and sick
- - Job Requirements:customer service experience
Keywords: Work 22, La Mirada , Network Engineer 90K, Engineering , La Mirada, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!