IT Director - Logistics - La Mirada
Company: Michael Page
Location: La Mirada
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Whether the clients are a start-up or fortune 500, the
challenges faced in growing a business are unique and deserve more
than a one size fits all solution. The client's packaging and
logistics solutions are tailored to each company, and you sit at
the top of the IT infrastructure leading from the front.Client
DetailsA global packaging and logistics company is looking for an
IT Director to scale the IT Infrastructure of the company, take the
lead on selecting the new ERP upgrade, and secure the successful
- Determine the goals of IT within broad outlines provided by
- Contribute to the continuity of IT services by providing
necessary technical leadership and project management.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways
the company can gain a competitive advantage.
- Prepare long and short-range plans for IT development and
assure they remain aligned with strategic initiatives.
- Work with vendors, customers, carriers, service providers, and
other Paramount Global, Inc. employees. Assists with other projects
or tasks as assigned by the CFO.
- Takes initiative to solve challenges or seek solutions to
recurring problems with vendors, employees, and customers.Managing
- Define roles and responsibilities for the IT staff.
- Recruit, train, and coach employees, communicating job
expectations and appraising their performance. Perform all
supervisory responsibilities including employee-related
issues.Managing Computer Systems
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate policies, procedures
and standards for IT.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure in the organization to
ensure optimal performance.
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to
improve customer experience.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup
- Preserve assets, information security and control
structures.Project Management & Performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects.
- Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and
programs as required and related to IT. Work closely with business
clients and IT providers to ensure projects are completed on time
and to budget.
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of IT to advice management
and suggest actions.
- Approve purchases of IT equipment and software and establish
partnerships with IT providers.Profile
- Experience in Supply Chain, Freight, Warehouse or related
- History in team building, motivation, time management,
organization, data analysis, budgeting, business operations, and
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to stay current with relevant system methods and
emerging technology as well as best business practices.Education &
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer
Information Systems, or any related field from an accredited
institution is required.
- CBAP, PMP or ITIL are desirableJob Offer
- $130,000-160,000 p.a
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Employee Wellness Plan
- Personal Accident Plan
- Hospital Protection
- Personal Cancer Plan
- Specified Health Event
- Plan Pre-Paid Legal Program
- Up to 40% Bonus
- 401k matchMPI does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, La Mirada , IT Director - Logistics - La Mirada, Accounting, Auditing , La Mirada, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!